You would like to help as a private person or a firm? Then you will soon be able to make donations in a variety of ways.
Naturally you will receive a donation receipt on demand with every financial contribution. Above that, we offer to list you in our “Partners” category or quote you as a member of the games industry.
How can I make donations?
- 1. Financial donation: Please feel free to transfer any amount starting at 0.01 EUR to our account at Sparkasse Berlin:
Bank code 10050000
account number 190259957
IBAN: DE90 1005 0000 0190 2599 57
- 2. Promotional donation: Your organization donates a certain amount of money, e.g. the proceeds for selling a special in-game item, 0.01 EUR for every copy of a game sold at retail or a percentage of your in-app sales proceeds.
- 3. Event donation: You collect donations for Gaming-Aid e.V. at your organization’s party, Christmas event, expo or any other event.
- 4. Item donations: Limited editions of your products, signed by the development team, a rare merchandising item etc. to put up for sale at a charity auction.
- 5. Hardware or software donations: We will forward such donations along with similar donations to suitable organizations (e.g. children’s software for children’s homes and children’s hospital wards, hardware for youth centers etc.).
We’re always open for individual Ideas, just drop us a note!
Donate via PayPal!
Please note: By sending a donation via PayPal, a processing fee for the recipient applies which will be subtracted from your donation.
You are no stranger to charity and would like to become an active member of Gaming Aid? Then please feel free to download (currently only available in german language) and fill out our application form for yourself or on behalf of a legal person (e.g. firm, association, party). Please kindly send it to “Gaming-Aid e.V. c/o Ingo Horn, Alt-Stralau 15, 10245 Berlin”. You can download the current charter of Gaming Aid (currently only available in german language) as well.
We thank you for your support and are looking forward to numerous new members. Together we can make it!